View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Philosophy - Immediate impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by krocket View Post
There are a good number of restricted free-agents including some pro-bowlers. It is not cheap to procure a RFA, but it can and has been done. This year may a good one to give it a try since there are some teams that may not have the money to compete with us. So I guess I just can't agree with your statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Unfortunately, it is not just a money issue. RFA cost draft picks also. That is the huge problem. To get a starter you may have to give up at least a first and maybe more. I am not willing to do that for most RFA.
What badboy said. I've never been high on trading picks away. Unless the RFA is clearly more talented than what his team tendered him, I'll pass.