View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010   #47
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Look at 2008:
20-29yds 9/10; 30-39 yds 10/10;40-49yds 8/10 and 50 + 2/3. He has missed twice in eight years on extra points. FG% 88. Maybe you should look a bit more recent than 2005. Sure bring in competition but don't just give it to them.
Never said just give it to them. I'm sure, when they bring somebody in, that person/persons will compete against Brown, and Kubes will give it to who they think is best. Just like they did when Turk came in and competed against Stanley.

As for looking more recent than 05 at KB's stats, I did. That's why I said he only had a couple of really good years with us in 07 and 08. The only reason I bring up 05 as a bad year for him is because he lost games for us that year, just like this year, and there seemed to be a pattern of a bad year every 4th year. Kris may beat out the competition this season and have a great year for us like he did in 07 and 08. I don't know. I just wish we could find someone more consistent year in and year out.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote