View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Philosophy - Immediate impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by krocket View Post
There are a good number of restricted free-agents including some pro-bowlers. It is not cheap to procure a RFA, but it can and has been done. This year may a good one to give it a try since there are some teams that may not have the money to compete with us. So I guess I just can't agree with your statement.
Unfortunately, it is not just a money issue. RFA cost draft picks also. That is the huge problem. To get a starter you may have to give up at least a first and maybe more. I am not willing to do that for most RFA.