View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fox Sports Mock Draft 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
Its all depending on whether DR stays or goes. If he is gone we have a gaping hole at CB. If he stays, we are serviceable at CB and a little weak at FS. Id go with best player available here, probably in that order:

1. Dan Williams
2. Earl Thomas
3. Kyle Wilson

I hope that Dunta signs a reasonable contract and stays, so that we can adress our other weaknesses. With a rookie as CB1, and an injury prone FS that is "only" alright, not only Peyton would have a field day against us. Add to that a weakness in the middle and our defense would probably be worse than last year.
The only weakness in the middle is pressuring the QB. Maybe we need to get a bit more from our DEs Smith and Williams?