View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010   #55
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO View Post
As a Longhorn, I love me some Thomas...BUT... I really want to FIX something. Complete something. I want to be able to run the football. Thats my goal for this draft and off-season. Get the guard from Denver(Kuper) and draft the following.

1)Dwyer RB Georgia Tech. Trade back a few spots if you can get away with it or just take him at 19/20.
2) Pouncey OC. He is the best Center in the draft.
3) Johnson OG Bama. Fits our system and will provide depth this year and start his 2nd.

Have I been begging for a safety for years? YES! But we have needed to "Fix" our OL since day one. Let's fix it this year.
Why do you pick Dwyer over TG? Dwyer has a faster 40 but little else comes close to Gerhart. Interested in your thoughts.