View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010   #5
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Draft Philosophy - Immediate impact

I'm a pretty firm believer that good to great RBs can be found after the first round. I really don't think we should go RB in the first. If the opportunity was there in the second I'd be happy with it, but I'd prefer Gerhart in the 3rd. Of course that is simply my opinion.

I'm a defense first kind of a guy, and I would like to see either Earl Thomas or Kyle Wilson in the first round. After that I would probably go for Dan Williams, but its starting to look like he will be gone by our pick.

Our secondary, as it stands right now, is a huge issue. It is so thin back there right now that I honestly think that 1 injury could cost us our chance at playoffs. We need some warm bodies in there for training camp to compete for spots. I would be very happy to see us pick up a FS and 2 CBs at some point in this draft. If we resign D-Rob then that could fill one of those CB positions.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote