View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010   #46
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Percentage wise you're right about those being the worst years he had, but I know he had a bad year in 05 with some critical misses that cost us several games. Some of the kicks, that should have been automatic, were so bad that people were thinking he threw the games just so we could get the 1st pick in the Draft and pick Reggie! Looking back on it now it sure seems funny.

I just hope we can find a better Kicker with range and accuracy. Looking at those stats, Brown has only had a couple of really good years with us (07 and 08). Other than that, he looks to be mediocre at best. It's probably time to move on!
Look at 2008:
20-29yds 9/10; 30-39 yds 10/10;40-49yds 8/10 and 50 + 2/3. He has missed twice in eight years on extra points. FG% 88. Maybe you should look a bit more recent than 2005. Sure bring in competition but don't just give it to them.