View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fox Sports Mock Draft 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/mock-draft-version-1

20. Houston Texans* -- Earl Thomas, CB/S, Texas: Capable of playing either safety or cornerback, Thomas is a local guy who can fill a pressing need for the Texans. A first-team All-American and a Thorpe Award finalist, Thomas manned the middle for the Longhorns' top-ranked defense. Houston got some good contributions from Bernard Pollard and John Busing in November and December, but could use top-notch young talent at safety to go with their star-studded front 7.

51. Houston Texans -- Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno State
We do have a starting FS in Eugene Wilson. If DR is gone, we need a strong candidate to replace him. Kyle Wilson is the second best CB in draft. I like Quin but not sure he is ready for starter role & I would not put Reeves against the best WR opponent. I really, really like Thomas but as a CB, I have to move him behind Haden, Wilson and maybe Perrish Cox. Earl can play two key positions, but I am unsure if his hip swivel is where it needs to be. How fast is Mathews?