View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010   #44
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I think this was Brown's 2nd bad year with us. Remember the 05 season (2-14)? I think he lost several games for us that year and a number of people on this board wanted to run him out of town with CC and HWSNBN! There was a game in Baltimore and the so called "Reggie Bowl" in San Fran that come to mind. He seems to have a pattern of 3 good years followed by 1 bad year (01 bad with Pitt, 02, 03, 04 good, 05 bad, 06, 07, 08 good, 09 bad ....). Not sure what's up with that, but it could mean he's back with us next season and kicking lights out again.

Anyway, you're probably right about them not going after a Kicker in the Draft but bringing in FA's instead (see Medlock tryout). I don't think Kubes would be willing to risk this season on a Rookie Kicker. JMHO!
http://www.pro-football-reference.co...brownkri01.htm