View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010   #43
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
How did you guys determine who would be available at each pick? Did you go off a web site's list? Not disagreeing, just wondering.
Have you ever tried to drop kick or put someone in a step over toe hold via the internet? RMartin 65, Beerlover, and I went back and forth with pages and pages of messages. Each of us have a passion for the Texans and our own ideas of what will work and not. We basically use the same sources except I don't pay for any such as OurLads. WHat was effective I think is being able to compare games we saw & share that info. It is hard to ignore Kyle WIlson moving up the stats & same with TG who I had in 4th originally. Steve