Thread: My first mock
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Second Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
just did another this morning and came up with this...

New one since work is slow...

1. Jonathan Dwyer RB GTech - big back, nice TD totals.
2. Maurkice Pouncey C Florida - versatile, big and strong.
3. Javier Arenas CB Alabama - sort of small but still makes big plays. Has value in return game too.
4. Linval Joseph DT E.Carolina - Huge tackle that can get into a backfield and collapse a pocket.
5. Van Eskridge FS E. Carolina - 6 picks, 9 breakups. We need this badly.
5. Andre Dixon RB UConn - 1000+ yards, 14 scores, one DUI...kept his nose clean since. Worth a fifth round shot.
6. Marshall Newhouse, OG TCU - had a nice E-W Shrine game.
7. Aaron Pettrey, PK Ohio State - I truly want Kris Brown gone. This guy showed accuracy and strength.

This version of my mock would probably mean that we resigned Chester Pitts and didn't have a gross need at Guard. Again...went with the 2 RB (meaning we struck out at RB in free agency) draft.
I like this one much better. It would require some help, of course, maybe a trade back to get both Dwyer & Pouncey? Arenas could play nickle or FS, already on board with Joseph, Eskridge is a hitter, maybe a SS to back-up Pollard, really like Dixon would be one of the later round RB options, Newhouse if there, Pettrey would ease kicking concerns. nice work

Last edited by beerlover; 02-08-2010 at 10:54 AM. Reason: My Second Mock
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote