View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010   #41
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
How did you guys determine who would be available at each pick? Did you go off a web site's list? Not disagreeing, just wondering.
For myself, any and/or all Draft Sites including paid subscriptions like OURLADS, this board of course, other message boards (check in regularly around NFL & measure pulse of their fans/oganization) & hours upon hours spent reviewing game film, not only during but after the season. Then all I do is break down positions & rank them in the order they should fall based on measureables, depth of position & team needs.

It really helped us to take our time & work through our differences. Key to finished product was a mutal passion for the Texans, we maintained our focus, kept true to basics like being realistic & accurate, not getting too high or low on any one player then just letting the process work itself through in a natural progression without agenda.

As stated earlier I really appreciate you, the mods for allowing us the freedom to exercise our passion & get our ideas out to the Texans fan base.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote