View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010   #47
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
It is possible for Thomas to be there #20 & I hope so. Pouncy may be there second round but iffy. He would beat out Myers next season at some point. i had Petrus in 3rd before the Seniors game but he was evaluated as poor technique. That could be corrected but I have shuffled my board to eliminate him. If we get Pouncy and Petrus can be fixed, you have a great mock. Now sell me on a running back that resolves our "move the pile and score in Red Zone" issue and what round. I'll then give you an A+. Steve

Maybe we can take a gamble on a D2 running back? IDK of any off the top of my head but I'm gonna look into some of the D2 talent out there and see what they have.

Here's my game plan for the Texans:

1.) Get Earl Thomas or Joe Haden

2.) Maurkice Pouncey

3.) Toby Gerhart (?) or Mitch Petrus (He can be coached and had a solid senior season from what I saw)

4.) Kade Weston (Maybe early but at 6'5" 325-lbs he can stop the run and get to the QB, I just think he is something special.)

5.) Get a CB or some defensive player

6.) Get another offensive player

7.) Zoltan Mesko (Punter)

FA get a kicker to compete with Kris Brown.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote