View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010   #36
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Well, shit. Hmm, yeah, I am going to have to move him around then. I am probably not going to re-adjust my board until after the combine.
see folks this is the type of in depth behind the scenes exchanges that shape draft boards

it is however a good example of addressing needs @ a specific position & how that affects a group of existing players who are developing or can be upgraded while targeting for need. Initially my target was Jacoby Ford, Clemson track star/WR but we came to the understanding he would get a 4th rd. grade (much closer to becoming an impact player immediately) so down the list until we agreed on a 5th rd. grade for Barnes (no return skills) & Holliday 7th as returner/3rd down slot WR. So Ford could do both, make a quicker transition but we all agreed not as big of need as addressing interior DT.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote