View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010   #33
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Trindon Holliday won't be available in the 7th rd. just kinda let that one get by. one of our 5th rd. picks if we want him, tough choice between him or Barnes? guess it would come down to Texans expectations of Jacoby Jones. One, is he ready to be Texans #2 WR? Two, would releiving him of return duties allow a faster transition to this full time role? If not I would still take Barnes if yes then it's Holliday...
You think? Holliday is playing in the Texas vs. the Nation game, and the practice reports on him have not been flattering at all.

I have not seen any place showing him getting drafted at all, much less fifth round.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote