Thread: Draftsite mock
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draftsite mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Nope, I just understand the reality of our situation better than most.

well you wake me when Jerry Makes five flat in the forty and is top five in his cone drills. I don't understand the WR in the first at all. Especially that WR. He didn't have the brains or discipline, your pick, to obey the rules. Plus he has an ogre for an agent.& J.J. is ready, sink or swim for his shot.