View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010   #46
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I like your draft as it covers our needs, however, the problem/delimna we face is that we can either go defense and get a solid CB or S in the 2nd and 3rd rounds or we have to upgrade our o-line and get a C and OG or we can go RB or some other combo.

Personally, our defense needs to do better and I would also like to see Schaub take fewer hits so if we can get Earl Thomas/Joe Haden, then Maurkice Pouncey, Mitch Petrus, and a RB we would be set.
It is possible for Thomas to be there #20 & I hope so. Pouncy may be there second round but iffy. He would beat out Myers next season at some point. i had Petrus in 3rd before the Seniors game but he was evaluated as poor technique. That could be corrected but I have shuffled my board to eliminate him. If we get Pouncy and Petrus can be fixed, you have a great mock. Now sell me on a running back that resolves our "move the pile and score in Red Zone" issue and what round. I'll then give you an A+. Steve