View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010   #45
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 154760 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
My turn

1 Donovan Warren, CB, Michigan
2 Brandon Ghee, CB, Wake Forest
3 Mike Johnson, G, Alabama
4 Montario Hardesty, RB, Tennessee

I grabbed two of the best CBs in the draft. According to Walter's #2 and #3. Stole a OG that will go in the 2nd after the senior bowl week, should start from day 1 at LT. Hardesty is a decent runner, rather take James Starks, Buffalo or Stafon Johnson, USC.
Ok, wait wait..you are going to draft Mike Johnson and start him day one at left tackle? In 2008 he played 2 games there getting injured the second game. I have seen no one pushing him for LT. What is your thought on replacing our LT Brown? Is Duane a better LG than Johnson? or do you feel Johnson is a better LT? I give you credit for waking me up this morning. You also say he will go 2nd round but you can get him in third? I agree he might be in round three but not at our pick.

You select Hardesty then say you prefer two other RBs. Why not draft the ones you like? You have an interesting mock but your reasoning throws me a bit. You draft two CBs, can I assume you think Dunta will not be back and why?