View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010   #44
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Maybe the trade for Kuper and Hillis goes through.

Then draft Asamoah 315lbs in the 3rd with great feet or Newhouse in the 4th and your OL is set. You also have the big banger at RB that everybody has been clamouring for.
I am not as gung ho on Kuper as some. I do not watch Denver games & he does not stand out as a great FA pick up. He is 3 years younger than Pitts.
http://broncotalk.net/2008/07/1860/p...os-player-bio/