View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Texans Mock Draft Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Thanks! That's much appreciated.

Also - for a sample of what's to come in the offseason - here's how I handle all the crazy offseason goings on:

2009 Offseason Central

If you click the red links on that page, it will give you an idea of the stuff I do as far as keeping track of transactions in the offseason. I try to make it kind of a one-stop shop. I'm kind of an organizational freak. I'll have rumors posted - but only if I have a link that supports them.

Sometimes it comes in handy, and it never gets talked about in a lot of other places. For example, if you look at the "2009 Free agent visits & Rumors" table, you'll see that Cooper Carlisle, center for Oakland was going to visit before he was retained by the Raiders... that kind of clued me in that the Texans were interested in upgrading that position, despite their repeated claims that they were so deeply in love with Myers.

Anyway... the offseason is kind of my bread and butter with the blog. I get more traffic in April than I do during the season, so I try to do my best to have great draft/free agency, etc info.
Impressive work, DC.

The 09 links are "Not Found". I was unaware about the Carlisle rumors last season. I knew he had come in for a visit in 08(?) before signing with Oak.