View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ's 1st Mock of 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
would not suprise me if the Texans traded back like 08 & drafted Daryl Washington late 1st & used extra 3rd on a RB (Ben Tate).
I'd love a trade back, but in 08 there was a tantalyzing QB named Flacco that initiated the deal. Not sure there will be anyone on the board at our pick that makes anyone below us dial into our war room. 08 was an aberration not a trend starter. I would offer our first and a fifth for two of NE's seconds. Since we both like Kyle Wilson & Earl THomas, I would probably just stay where we are and get one of those two.