View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010   #16
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's Post Senior Bowl First Round Mock and Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I have seen no where where Ducasse projects inside. If you know something we don't, do tell. However, a large guy who does project inside, who we know for a fact has the feet equal to Chester Pitts, who has a little mean streak in him, is on the board. Most teams do not have him this high, but for this team I think he works. Marshall Newhouse of TCU. I'm slowly warming up to Walton and Mike Johnson. I still believe we need a little size at RG. Caldwell could always put on another ten pounds I suppose.
Ducasse is a 6'5" 330 LBS monster who gets a great push in the run game. Reportetly has a nasty demeanour. Not to mention he has great footwork and range to get to the 2nd level.

From Scott Wrights draft countdown: "Could project to either tackle or guard at the next level and has experience at both positions."

He is also listed as a guard on WalterFootball.com
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote