View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010   #19
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ's 1st Mock of 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Agreed I say no way in he77 anymore, especially in February.

We haven't even seen the combine yet. I believe Daryl Washington is hot right now. Iupati is hot right now.....and the second level DTs. There may be a small herd of DTs go off the board in the second. Carrington and C.J. Willson are rare beasts with thier size quickness and speed. Carrington is best for a 3-4. But i don't really think that means much anymore on third and long. Everyone is looking for the high end rotation defensive line guys.
would not suprise me if the Texans traded back like 08 & drafted Daryl Washington late 1st & used extra 3rd on a RB (Ben Tate).
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote