View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #17
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ's 1st Mock of 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Me too, there's no way in hell Jimmy Clausen would fall that far and no way in hell Clausen would make it past Jacksonville.
I have no idea which specific things will fall this way or that , but there is ALWAYS some player or position which "there is no way in the hell" that goes differently than expected. While we are better at guessing in drafts nw than 15-20 years ago, we really can't read 32 teams at the end of April sitting in our lazy boys in the beginning of Februaruy. I am pretty sure that about this point in their respective drafts there was " no way" that Rogers and/or Quinn would fallen to the late teens. The unexpected can and does happen all the time.