View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #7
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Texans Mock Draft Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by danger6 View Post
Very, very impressive !

Is it possible to put on your website the final Draft Tracker for 2009? It would be very interesting to see which sites got Brian Cushing right and which were very far off on their selections from what the Texans fans thought at the time.

While I'm generating work for you . . . could you put the sites listed this year in a different text color, or ** the ones that got Brian Cushing right last year?

Thank you for the work that you are putting in on this . . . it is a huge effort and will really be appreciated the whole board.
Sure, it's still there - I just deactivated the link. You can see it here:

2009 Texans Mock Draft Tracker

The one from last year actually has them grouped by player - so if you scroll down past the percentage table, you'll see the next table has all the Cushing sites listed first.

If I misunderstood your question let me know, but I think that will clear it up. Thanks for reading!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote