View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #43
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
My turn

1 Donovan Warren, CB, Michigan
2 Brandon Ghee, CB, Wake Forest
3 Mike Johnson, G, Alabama
4 Montario Hardesty, RB, Tennessee

I grabbed two of the best CBs in the draft. According to Walter's #2 and #3. Stole a OG that will go in the 2nd after the senior bowl week, should start from day 1 at LT. Hardesty is a decent runner, rather take James Starks, Buffalo or Stafon Johnson, USC.

I like your draft as it covers our needs, however, the problem/delimna we face is that we can either go defense and get a solid CB or S in the 2nd and 3rd rounds or we have to upgrade our o-line and get a C and OG or we can go RB or some other combo.

Personally, our defense needs to do better and I would also like to see Schaub take fewer hits so if we can get Earl Thomas/Joe Haden, then Maurkice Pouncey, Mitch Petrus, and a RB we would be set.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote