View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #3
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Texans Mock Draft Tracker

I gather all the mock drafts I can find, and tally up each of their projected first round picks for the Texans. As I go along I kind of can tell which mocks are researched well and which ones are complete crap. At this early stage though, I cast a pretty wide net so there are a bunch that aren't very "reputable". Last year I had the total of mocks up around 80 and that's just too many and it's a lot harder for me to keep track of and update, so I'll probably keep it under 50 this year It's not a science, of course... just a fun offseason thing to keep up with.

I haven't added Kiper or McShay, Rob Rang, or several other ones who are considered "experts". I'll get around to it the closer we get.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote