Thread: My first mock
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My first mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I like Scott and Ulatoski. But....Scott has a bad shoulder....they wouldn't let him go in the senior bowl. They sent him home. I'm not opposed to taking him bad shoulder and all. But the odds are you're looking at an operation and not seeing him at all,until 2011. Just like Jeremiah Johnson last year.

Ulatoski is being banged all over the place. He has the correct size. However every time they talk about Butler, they just fawn all over the guy. I think as much as i like Ulatoski as a prospect, it's highly unlikely the Texan's take him with a draft pick. JMO.

Other than that good mock.
Agreed, especially on Scott. I wanted to watch him this last season but no luck.