View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #19
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post

and P.S.

HELL NO! to Mike Iupati, what I saw today scares the hell out of me....that guy has MAJOR bust potential. A small school monster who has some SERIOUS technique and leverage issues
Lance Z just slotted him today at the sixteen slot to San Fransisco. Did you watch the humanitarian Bowl ? His stock is rising not falling. Iupati hits a major need for a ZBS fixing to run a gantlet of a whole bunch of 3-4 teams with great front threes. Like the cowboys...Baltimore.. He's like Vontea Leach when he gets into them with the first blow, they giggle like a plate of jello. I'll worry about him covering outside next season. The odds are Iupati 'll be gone by twenty. Which makes your protest flat out silly.