Thread: What if....?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004   #18
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius
There has been interest in Gildon from the Texans, stay informed son.
Trying to understand why you've chosen to adopt me...

Did my homework, Pops. Please check it for me.

Dateline July 14, 2004 (That's today):
Quote:
Dan (DC): Where is Jason Gildon going to land? Who will be lucky enough to get his services?

Chris Mortensen: It looks like the Bengals or Bills. Both teams are offering basically the same money. So, it's just his choice. I guess it wouldn't surprise me if it's the Bengals because he can play against his former team, the Steelers, twice a year.
BTW, unless you're discussing field hockey in the Montclair, NJ area or hazelnut cafe lattes in general, I'd stop using Peter King as a source. You don't come off as very football savvy that way.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote