View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #31
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In progress Awtysst Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Well said. I like Diles too, but the purpose is to assembly the best team, and I think our Defense is improved with him over Diles.
My knee jerk is this: If I were going to draft one high, a linebacker,....I would do exactly what I did last year. Take the highest upside guy I could get my hands on. And from My prospective after the senior bowl week that would be Washington of TCU. Now what you're going to do about Adibi , I don't know. What I think is Smith and Kubiak love their grey beard back ups. And Adibi is a lot of like Keith Bullock of the Titans early in his career. The light bulb hasn't quite come on yet. Bushing is the same way too. The only thing wrong with Dilles is that Ryans, Pollard, and Cushing sucked up all of the tackles. I never saw him get beat or move himself out of position. I'm kinda indifferent on Gerhart and Whitherspoon. At least your picking at the sore spot with the trade. That's progress. I have no problem if Dennison thinks we're ready to go Studard-Myers-Cladwell. But I sure hope they have something....massive... in the pipe line locked and loaded just in case. And I sure hope they pick it fairly early.