View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #15
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's Post Senior Bowl First Round Mock and Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Vladimir Ducasse, OG, UMass is supposed to be a late-first round pick by most projections. I somehow doubt he will fall to the third round unless he has a limb amputated.
I have seen no where where Ducasse projects inside. If you know something we don't, do tell. However, a large guy who does project inside, who we know for a fact has the feet equal to Chester Pitts, who has a little mean streak in him, is on the board. Most teams do not have him this high, but for this team I think he works. Marshall Newhouse of TCU. I'm slowly warming up to Walton and Mike Johnson. I still believe we need a little size at RG. Caldwell could always put on another ten pounds I suppose.