View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #24
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
We actually had Iupati as our number 1 pick for a while. We changed it when we saw just how high his stock was rising. It was becoming quite possible that he would not be available.

In my mock, I have Walton from Baylor as the 3rd round pick.
Agreed. On the mock I am working on now I have Walton Center in my 3rd. He comes from a ZBS that churned out the yards last season. He put Dan Williams (329 lbs) on his butt in a blocking session prior to Senior Bowl and blocked UT's Lamarr Houston so effectively that Houston jumped off side twice before being man handled by JD again. Mel Kiper had Thomas Austin rated at best senior center for 2010 prior to last season BUT after season he gave nod to Walton.