View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #23
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
We actually had Iupati as our number 1 pick for a while. We changed it when we saw just how high his stock was rising. It was becoming quite possible that he would not be available.

In my mock, I have Walton from Baylor as the 3rd round pick.
I think two years ago, both Johnson and Walton would have been excellent picks. However from my prospective..we're loaded with very capable quick guards. Three of them, they can pass block. They can run the stretch. They can get out in space and knock people in the dirt. However what they can't do, beyond doubt, is man handle NTs and elite DTs.

I just came from a thread with the pitch forks out for Kubiak. I look at the 2010 schedule and I'm scared to death. I like both of Walton and Johnson. I just hope the Houston fans are not in another Bruce Smith -Ray Childeress scenario. I don't know Iupati may go to Indianapolis and prove he has no feet. We'll see.