View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ's 1st Mock of 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Perhaps he's saying with this mock is the need at OLT is so acute, the OLT's will be driven up the board above and beyond the obviously higher talent at other positions ? I dunno. He broke my heart with Iupati @ 16 is all I know.
I am thinking Pitts will be back. At 31 he should be able to give us another 2 years if healthy. Your thoughts? In 5th, I am looking at Marshall Newhouse TCU 6'3" 326 5.06 that projects to OG in NFL but did well at both OT & OG in Shrine game.