View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #13
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ's 1st Mock of 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
That's a long time before the first RB is taken. I have to imagine Spiller goes higher than 23.
Yes but I noticed a lot of mockers have us taking the first or second ranked one. I have no problems with Thomas as a prospect with the twenty. But I'm always going to come back to the guard. There's no way Iupati makes it to the 53. Unless you're taking about making a move with Detroit or someone for their second, he's not going to make it to 53 . Making a move with Detroit would probably cost us our two next year & something this year above the swap.

I see. Iupati 16 to San Fransisco...makes sense. LB to Miami....that's my first clue as to whether or not a mock is worth it's salt. You all saw it. Crowder goes out, our o-line starts to roll. I wouldn't be surprised if they, Miami take two linebackers high, i.e. two with the first four picks.