View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #21
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Well I watched Mike Johnson against Texas and I gotta say unless you know something I don't, you go with Myers in the middle and no significant upgrade next to him, gonna be a very long fall. It looks like they are going to pay the market on Pitts. And I haven't seen squat on Briseil.

So if 'ol Mike is gone in the third what do you do ? Guard is critical. Can't wait until three. It's gotta be a drop dead sure pick. Chances are he's going to have to start.

But I got the man love for Iupati . What do I know.