View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Great Mock

Repped Got M65and BB got to spread the rep BL.

Very realistic

I'm not as high on Gerhart as you guys but I do like him. There needs to be a S in there somewhere. popprobably the 5th rd.

Barnes is going to have to step into the 4th receiver roll if they let Davis and Walter go. Do you think Barnes is ready for that role?
This mock is a joint effort where hours of debate and going back and forth on, led to these players. Each of us had give and take which I alluded to earlier. We wanted to give the best over all mock. Each of us have our own separate mock with one or two different players at certain selections. I am for example a proponent of needing a FS. I do realize that Eugene WIlson will be the starter but on my mock I am looking at Robert Johnson Utah FS with 13 INTs last 3 seasons. I have him in fifth. He might go in 4th, but for now I'm keeping him there. He might not beat out the incumbant but give Barber a competition. Also, it will be interestingto see how Troy Nolan SS our last pick does in TC.