View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I have to agree with OM on this. Y'all did a great job!

Even though I don't know much about some of the players you selected in the later rounds I would be very happy with this draft if that's the way it falls. You hit on most of the needs of the team (except kicker) and they all look like pretty good value. Gerhart may be the only one taken a little too early, though I understand the reason why, and I wouldn't mind getting him even if it is somewhat of a reach. The dude looked like a white Earl Campbell out there running over LBer's and DB's. Anyway, nice job and looking forward to your updates!
IMO, our kickers will remain the same. Brown had his first bad year with Houston. Remember, Pittsburgh dumped him after one bad year and he was lights out for us for years. I think FA will be brought in to compete, in fact a note on another thread had team looking at one or two guys already. Matt Turk is almost eligible for Social Security but had another decent year.