View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010   #15
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Round 7: LSU Returner Trindon Holliday, 55 170 lbs
Thumbs up. I like taking a flyer on a guy like this. With drafting Holliday and Barnes, what WR's do you see leaving? Andre, Walter, Jacoby, Davis, Anderson, Martinez + Barnes, Holliday. Does Davis get cut b/c of his contract and Holliday take over KR duties? Walter leaves through FA? Martinez to the PS?

Again guys, great job. really well thought out and realistic. Takes our needs into account but also addresses value with each selection. Half the guys would make a considerable impact from Week 1.
We did not really see Holliday as a receiver. He would pretty much be strictly a returner, only getting a handful of looks a game on offense.

In my opinion, I see the receivers making the roster are as follows: AJ, Walter (if resigned), JJ, Anderson, and Barnes. If Walter is not resigned, then pick one of the other guys to take his spot. Davis is not worth the cash, and Martinez would be replaced and upgraded by Holliday.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote