View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010   #13
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
You guys should really put in more effort, it's like you barely even tried.

Great job! Rep for each of ya.

One thing that stuck out to me is you guys seem to be pretty high on Freddie Barnes, what is making you think he will be there in the 5th round. (I know nothing about him, just going by what I am reading here, and he sounds like a great player by the details y'all gave).

Again, good work
Barnes will lack the sexy measurables at the combine. I dont see him going before the 4th, but the 5th really is more likely. There are some many good players in this draft, people are going to fall.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote