View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

You guys should really put in more effort, it's like you barely even tried.

Great job! Rep for each of ya.

One thing that stuck out to me is you guys seem to be pretty high on Freddie Barnes, what is making you think he will be there in the 5th round. (I know nothing about him, just going by what I am reading here, and he sounds like a great player by the details y'all gave).

Again, good work