View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Edition: rmartin65, badboy, beerlover Texans Mock

Just a little behind the scene info so you guys can laugh with us. We had to redo our mock many times as one of us would receive info that raised or lowered our expectations. The big thing we had to deal with (other than our individual opinions)was the old "get a similar player, later round." Problem with that is that player could be gone when our turn came. Each of you has seen players like Iupati, Earl Thomas, Pouncy and others moving all over the board depending on who was commenting. We discussed many players and pulled each apart. It is hard to back up from your position on a guy you really want & listen to others opinions. I want to publically thank my two co-drafters on the hours put in on this project. Good work guys! Unfortunately, this mock will only last a short period as new info comes in and the combine begins. Free agency will also play a role. Steve