View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 71966 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's Post Senior Bowl First Round Mock and Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
You are probably right. The golden rule. Unless you have a franchise QB, draft one. But I am guessing that Jamarcus scares the Rams into a "safe pick." Whatever that is lol.

I was torn there. I think the combine will seperate those 2 guys. I just think the speed guy wins. And Jacksonville has been trying to get a quality pass rusher for a couple of years.

Cody will have to answer questions about why he came to the senior bowl so overweight, but I think someone who needs a big NT for their 3-4 will take a gamble on him late in the round. He deffinitly wont be available to SD in round 2.
The Jags might want to go with the slower and fatter DE this time around. The two they selected in 08 were speedsters running in the 4.5-4.7 range. They did very well in the other drills too. In other words, they're your typical workout warriors.

Why I just spent time posting about the Jags.....I have no idea