View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010   #9
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ's 1st Mock of 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
From LZ

"I think 20 is probably the earliest Thomas goes."

Interesting.
Somehow i find this unlikely. For all the hatred i have for all things UT, they usually churn out pretty good secondary prospects; knowing this, i suspect he will grade out very good at his pro day & combine & his stock will likely rise. How much is the question.

As i see it now, the key to this draft will be the defensive line prospects as it is deep. Either there's going to be a big run on these guys like we saw in 2008 with offensive lineman or teams will draft other prospects they are high on b/c they know they can get great value on the defensive line later with guys like Terrance Cody who reportedly is already looking flabby & sick.....moreso than normal since the season ended anyway.

Then you also have to include the "Al Davis Factor" & the inevitable rise of the "40 time speed guy" who is usually someone that's not even on the radar as of now. Hell, maybe that guy might be Thomas.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote