View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010   #12
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's Post Senior Bowl First Round Mock and Texans Mock

Absolutely love the Stafon Johnson pick. He does all the same things as Blount plus extra. If we could get him in the sixth then we don't need to waste a fourth on Blount. I don't think the injury will hinder his NFL career.

Some of those picks may not be possible for us but they aren't out of the realm of possibility. If it went down that way I wouldn't have very much to complain about.

As far as the other picks in the first round:

I think Jimmy Clausen will wind up as the #1 pick but it is well within reason that he does land where you have him.

I really don't see Pierre-Paul going that high. He has potential but I don't think anybody wants to risk the #10 overall on a one hit wonder, especially with Morgan still on the board. I think he can be a good player but I don't think he will have an immediate impact.

I really do not see Cody as a first round pick. I don't think his ceiling is very high and the bust factor is outrageous.

I'll be surprised if Wooton finds his way into the first round but 34 teams have been known to reach for ends.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote