Thread: Its Time
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004   #7
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastlyman2003
Its time for Domanick Davis to come on out, and show the league how he can tear stuff up! He has the ability to get in the runnings for the Pro Bowl next year if Wade and Bruener get some push w/ the rest of the line. What ya'll think?
I made this point in another thread (I am pretty sure it was the probowl thread), but Davis has to get 2000 yards to get to the probowl. Its that simple. He has to compete with LT, Ricky Williams, Corey Dillion, Priest Holmes, Travis Henry, Jamal Lewis, Edge and Fred Taylor. LT got snubbed last year and he had like 1500 yards and a 100 catches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
From what I understand, many in the Houston area said they have seen him on TV and noticed the dude has bulked up so I imagine tackling him will be even harder.
I dont care if he bulked up, I want him to add some speed. He is very quick, but doesnt have the 2nd gear to pull away for a 50 yrd TD.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote