View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ's 1st Mock of 2010

Lowest I have seen Berry going on a respectable mock. I have THomas as the pick if there at #20 but most think he will be gone. I have this little nudge to my brain going on that Dunta will be back. It is possible that Thomas will beat out Eugene Wilson and our D will be better and deeper. I'm looking forward to more of the playbook being put into effect as the D will have a year behind them & will know Pollard and Cushing are the real deal.