View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's Post Senior Bowl First Round Mock and Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I'm not to high on Robinson, but we do need another CB especially if Dunta leaves.

Houston is a good pickup in the 2nd and I feel that's where he'll end up being drafted. Some people will probably disagree with the pick though because he doesn't weigh 480 lbs.

Ducasse's stock is plummeting after the Senior Bowl. He was originally thought to be a top prospect, but now nobody's sure about him. Wouldn't mind us grabbing someone like J.D. Walton here and moving Caldwell to Guard.

Blount is an explosive back and if he gets his act together he will be a force. A good pick for RB and the 4th is a decent area to grab him.

Johnson is a good FS prospect, but I don't really see him contributing beyond special teams.

I really like Stafon Johnson and feel for the kid, but I don't really like the pick with us already taking Blount in this mock.

I love Mesko, but he needs to get his stuff together before the draft. He was the consensus #1 Punter before the Senior Bowl, but now not everyone is sure about him.

Good dig on Mathews, but unfortunately I think he's to inconsistent to develop into a legitimate threat in the NFL. He was good when he had guys like Manningham around him, but he did not develop as an upper classmen.
Thanks for the analysis and input WolverineFan. I agree on Mathews, but its the 7th round, and I think he has the size and ability to be a fantastic special teamer and #3 WR.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote