Thread: Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010   #29
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts

I like the idea of trading the 2011 1st round pick for a high pick this year, but I don't think it has to be a 2nd round pick. I think the Colts, Vikings or the Saints may be willing to trade their 1st round pick for our 2011 1st round pick, since they will get more value out of it later. Those teams don't have any huge needs to fill and may be more willing to take a future pick than a 1-15 St. Louis or 5-11 Washington. Those teams need to turn things around ASAP.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote